1. About how many people are employed by the City of Pasadena?
2. Which three positions are hired by the City Council?
a) City Manager
b) Police Chief
c) City Clerk
d) City Treasurer
e) City Prosecutor
f) City Attorney
3. Which are the three top revenue sources to the city’s budget?
a) Property tax
b) Transient occupancy tax (hotel room tax)
c) Sales tax
d) Interest income
e) Parking meters and parking tickets
f) Utility users tax
4. What three types of businesses produce the most sales tax in Pasadena?
a) Auto sales
c) Department stores
d) Gas stations
e) Grocery stores
f) Computer software companies
5. Which four properties are owned by the City of Pasadena?
a) Wrigley Mansion / Tournament of Roses headquarters
b) The Gamble House
c) Pasadena Senior Center
d) The Athenaeum at Caltech
e) Pacific Asia Museum
f) Armory Center for the Arts
g) Pasadena Playhouse
6. Which three are official, chartered business improvement districts in Pasadena, approved by the City Council?
a) Old Pasadena Management District
b) South Lake Business District
c) Playhouse District Association
d) Hastings Ranch Shopping District Association
e) East Washington Boulevard Business District
7. Which three items are not allowed in your blue-lidded recycle container?
b) Phone books
c) Glass jars and bottles
e) Plastic bags
f) Used motor oil
Leave your answers as comments. I'll post correct answers next time.
Bridge of Sighs
3 hours ago