Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Need a Job?
If you or someone you know is looking for work, the City of Pasadena always has openings in a number of areas.
You can apply online or come to the Human Resources Department at Pasadena City Hall, 100 N. Garfield Ave., Room S135. The website is updated a couple of times a month.
Here's a partial list of current openings:
• Business Tax Inspector, Finance Department -- Apply by Nov. 6
• MASH Program Coordinator, Planning and Development Department -- Apply by Nov. 6
• Electrical Craft Helper, Pasadena Water and Power -- Apply by Nov. 13
• Project Manager for Capital Improvements, Pasadena Water and Power -- Apply by Nov. 13
• Environmental Health Division Manager, Public Health Department -- Apply by Nov. 20
• Utilities Accountant, Finance Department -- Apply by Nov. 20
There are about 2,300 City of Pasadena positions. While turnover isn't exactly constant, people do retire or move on, so go back to the website from time to time and check it out!